Plugin API documentation¶
This is API documentation. It lists all modules, which may be used by Enki plugins.
To create your own plugins, you will probably also need:
Core creates basic user interface, provides basic functionality for user, contains plugin API.
- core — Instances of core classes, initialize and terminate the system
- mainwindow — Main window of the UI. Fills main menu.
- actionmanager — Provides text path based access to main menu actions
- workspace — Open documents and manage it
- document — Opened file representation
- config — Load and save settings
- uisettings — Settings dialogue
- filefilter — Filter temporary files from FS views
- locator — Locator dialog and functionality
- json — Utility functions for loading and saving JSON
Code (but not widgets), which is not used by core, but, may be used by more than one plugin.
Set of reusable widgets.
This package contains plugins, which extend the core with additional functionality.
Plugins do not export any public API and are not included to this docs. But code consists docstrings.
Every plugin is optional, therefore, no other modules are allowed to depend on plugin.